Whitmore Lake, Michigan – April 28, 2020 – April Fools’ is definitely our favorite time of the year where every company compete for the best prankster title but this year, we have decided to move forward with something else….
Our team have had a lot of fun launching the imaginary and legendary Unicorn chair last April’s Fools 2019. April Fools has always been a tradition for us so needless to say, our team have spent the last year trying to come up with something fun to troll you guys again. However, due to the recent virus outbreak, we’ve decided not to go through with it.
Instead, we sought out our friends at Extra Life and decided to raise some funds for hospitals in the United States that’s severely hit by COVID-19. Donation will be handled by Extra Life and will go towards the COVID-19 crisis. This event will run from April 1st to May 15th, 2020.
There are many prizes to be won, do check out our milestones on the page but most importantly, everyone who has donated, will stand a chance to win the DXRacer Unicorn prototype that we made just for troll purposes.
GLHF and good luck on winning the one and only DXRacer Unicorn prototype. #1337
We have our friends from Turtle Beach, joining to aid in our quest of raising funds for COVID-19 causes. Their product donations have been added to both the milestones and incentives. Please, spread word of this fundraising. Lots of prizes to be won, all for a great cause.
GFuel, the official drink of esports enters the game with a year worth of their amazing drinks. That’s 12 tubs worth over $400 in value! Check out our milestones to see what prizes we have now as we continue to rope in more partners and prizes to help in this fundraising.
We have been running this campaign since April 1st and have decided to end it on 15th May 2020 at 11.59pm PST so we could get the funds out to the hospitals in need.
Dear friends, sorry it took us later than planned to draw the winners but we are happy to announce that, we have got the winners and will be announcing them shortly!
We have raised a total of $7180 as of 20th May 2020-
Here are the winners for our 1st to 4th Milestones-
Congrats to everyone, you have each won a set of our DXRacer neck and lumbar pillows! We will be contacting you via the email addresses provided with your donation.
Here are the winners for our 6th to 7th Milestones
Congrats! You have each won a headset from our partner, Turtle Beach!
And the Winner of our One and Only Prototype Unicorn chair is
Joshua M. Murphy!!!
Congratulations! Our team will be in contact with you on the shipping for your prize.
Thank you everyone who has participated in this giveaway! You are all awesome!
Special thanks to JOSH and MINNIE for donating under our incentives bonuses and are our highest donors!
These are our completed milestones for this campaign-
Here’s how it works
- DXRacer Unicorn Prototype Chair, One in the world, we won’t be reproducing it unless….
- 100% of the donations go towards the COVID19 crisis.
- The Giveaways are only for donors residing in the United States.
- Model: OH/FY/Unicorn Dreams
- Series: Custom FY-Series
- Recommended Weight: up to 200lbs
- Recommended Height : up to 5’8″
- Size: S/M
- Chair Cover Color : Unicorn Rainbow
- Chair Cover Material : Polyurethane Leather
- Frame : Metal
- Base :5-star Inlaid Color Bar Base (SP/0410/N)
- Casters: 3″ Caster/PU (SP/0704/N)
- Armrests: 3D (SP/0152/N)
- Armrest Pad Size: 9.8″L x 3.5″W
- Mechanism Type: Multi-functional Tilt (SP/0207/N)
- Gas Lift Specification: 80/40 (SP/0306/N)
- Gas Lift Class: 4
- Foam Type : High Density Mold Shaping Foam
- Adjustable Back Angle: 135°
- Adjustable Lumbar Cushion: Yes
- Adjustable Headrest : Yes
- Package Size: 33.86″L x 27.17″W x 14.57″H
- Net Weight (Approximate): 48.50 lb / 22kg
- Warranty Length: 2-year for Accessories, Lifetime for Frame
- Gross Weight: 57.32 lb / 26kg
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Eco-conscious: Less Harsh Chemicals/REACH Certificate
- Meets/Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards: Yes
- Winners will be notified by e-mail within ten (10) business days of the prize drawing, and may be required to sign and return a liability release within seven (7) days of notification. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable a liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected from remaining entries timely submitted. Allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery of prizes.
- Your donation is tax-deductible and will help towards the current crisis. Simply click the “Donate” button at the top of this page to help.